UHB Short Courses
The University of Hebron (UHB) provides various short courses which are a great way to fill the gaps in your professional knowledge without the more substantial investment required for longer programmes. Short courses are essential for and helps keep your skills current in readiness for opportunities and also portrays your commitment to on-going learning opportunities.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) is essential for any intervention, project, or program. Government institutions, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Companies are in dire search for MEAL professionals who should synthesize data to track progress of projects implementation and be able to ascertain the effectiveness and efficiency of interventions. Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) has over the past decade developed into a full discipline - recognised as a key element in ensuring business success and excellent organizational performance.
Target Market (Who qualifies for the course?)
MEAL professionals, Project Managers and Officers, Project Leads, CEOs and Directors, Managers, Marketers, Supervisors, trainees, Entrepreneurs, Apprentices etc.
Expectations (Learning objectives)
The course aims to meet the following;
- The basic roles and scope of MEAL
- Distinction between Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) functions
- Understand the functions and components of MEAL plan
- Understand and master various MEAL frameworks and their applications
- Understand indicators and be able to develop them using SMART approach
- Learn various data sources
- Learn various data collection methodologies, databases and Information systems
- Data management and basic analysis for MEAL needs
- Learn various data use and visualization platforms
- Design MEAL system as part of the final assignment
- Become acquainted with the new trends and technology in MEAL
- Become marketable and relevant for any intervention, project and organisation
- Acquire knowledge, skills, hands on experience and a certificate to back your career and position
- Training materials shall be provided
The course will be held and delivered at our University campus: University of Hebron (UHB) in Lilongwe, City Centre at Golden Peacock Shopping Mall /Office Complex.
To apply; fill and complete the application and deposit the course fee to the bank account below:
Account Name: University of Hebron,
Bank Name: MyBucks,
Capital City Branch.
Download application form below. Note that the application form can be filled electronically and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to our office in Lilongwe, City Centre at Golden Peacock Shopping Mall Complex.
From the School of Sustainable Development Studies and under the Diplomacy & International Relations degree programme:
In a quest to fully deliver the best education, University of Hebron will hold a public lecture on The Role, Responsibility and History of African Union Regional Office. The lecture will be held on the 27th of May 2022, 10:00AM to 11:30AM at our campus in City Center, Lilongwe at Golden Peacock Shopping Mall. To be presented by the ambassodor David Claude Pierre, who is permanent representative of the African Union (AU) Southern Africa Regional Office (SARO) in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Fully Registered and Recognized by NCHE
- International Recognition
- Student's career is our focus
- An International Brand and Standard
- Well trained professors & Lecturers
- We are connected to the industry
- Good governance
- Relevant curricula