UHB Postgraduate Studies
Under the postgraduate, UHB offers various programmes. The post-graduate studies have fifthteen (15) module courses that are taught by professors and the student is also expected to at least submit three (3) Electives that are compulsory.
Besides these, students are expected to take end of semester exams which collectively contribute to their final grade. Upon Completion of the course and Electives, the Student is supposed to take Industry Comprehensive Graduate Exams (ICGE).
In line with the university's priorities, students are supposed to do research for their thesis paper as a requirement for the award of the Doctoral Degree. Post-graduate research students (PGRS) are guided by a supervisory team that includes at least two supervisors in vibrant and active specialist research groups. Our annual reviewers also adds external advice and encouragement to help students navigate their research projects. Our main goal is to ensure excellence in the training of scholars to write and publish impactful research papers that will aid decisions in organizations, communities as well as the country at large. Join and be part of MyUHB Community today. Get your forms, get registered and study with the best!!!
The university of Hebron (UHB) offers a number of postgraduate programmes. All the programmes offered by the University of Hebron are FULLY REGISTERED by the National Council of Higher Education (NCHE)
- Masters of Business Administrattion
- Masters of Mass Communication
- Masters of Science in Health Management
- Masters of Diplomacy and International Relations
- Masters of Guidance and Conselling
- Masters of Education
The University of Hebron (UHB) has a number of requirements for the admission of students into the various programmes offered by the university.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent with 6 credits
- An Advanced diploma for the application of Degree Completion
- Bachelors degree in any related field
- At least 1 year plus working experience
- Researchable reseach concept